We are encouraged in 1 Thessalonians 5:17 to “pray continually”, and sometimes it can be hard to do that due to life circumstances or hopelessness in the world around us. It can actually be quite overwhelming and we sometimes simply don’t have the words to pray.
Whilst we can rejoice in Jesus who intercedes on our behalf (see Romans 8:26-27), we can also help each other on our prayer journeys. We hope you find the resources below useful.
- Lectio 365 & Lectio for Families – daily devotional apps to help individuals and families pray the Bible every day produced by 24-7 Prayer;
- Inner Room – catalyse and organise your prayer life with this free prayer app designed to help you to turn your mobile phone into a portable prayer tool. Produced by 24-7 Prayer;
- Bible in a Year App – An daily Bible resource produced by HTB (Holy Trinity Brompton);
- Instagram: Emmaus Prays – Follow our page for prayer inspiration.
- Unique & United UK – Upcoming prayer resource for racial justice in the UK. Partners Emmaus Rd, Gas Street Birmingham & Southampton Lighthouse International.
Spiritual Formation Resources – Online Courses